Gleeson Recruitment Group is seeking temporary Office Managers & PAs in Sutton Coldfield & surrounding areas.
You will be the main point of contact in the office, providing comprehensive administrative support to the full senior leadership team. It is essential that you have previous experience within a similar role and confident communicative skills.
- Proven experience as a Personal Assistant, you will already be supporting the Board/Leadership Team
- Solid experience of proactive diary management
- Ability to manage stakeholder relationships both internally and externally, often being the main point of contact for the Management Team.
- Order processing and purchasing.
- A good working knowledge of Excel and strong administrative skills.
- Office Management, you will have proven experience leading administrative support team
- Attention to detail
- You will be self-sufficient and confident in building relationships across the business and externally with company stakeholders
- A flexible and professional approach, remaining calm under pressure
- Organised, it is important that you can manage your time effectively and manage others around you in a productive manner
- Ability to stay calm under tight deadlines
- Adaptive and inventive when the need arises
- Ability to manage time effectively
- Team player
If this sounds like you, call Jane Spearman directly on 0121 752 3822 and submit your CV today.