We are currently looking for PA/ Executive assistants in central and southern Birmingham.
Are you looking for a new role now or maybe thinking about a move in the near future, then please get in touch with myself to discuss your own specific requirements.
- Diary management and appointment Scheduling for Senior Managers.
- Ability to prioritise tasks, exceptional time management skills, ability to multitask, work under pressure and the ability to work within tight deadlines and time constraints.
- Process and prioritise incoming and outgoing post/email, delegating urgent documents in the absence of Management, using discretion and Initiative.
- Support senior Management Team with presentations, data prep, meeting preparation and associated administrative support whilst adhering to data protection policies and maintaining confidentiality at all times.
- Coordinate a range of meetings including preparing agendas and compiling meeting packs, minute taking, preparing minutes and following up.
- Plan and book venues and events as and when required ie: travel arrangements, staff parties etc
- Key point of contact for Internal and external contacts/clients
Candidates should be able to demonstrate a background of busy diary management within a senior management team. Be confident, have a professional manner and have exceptional communication skills. Have a methodical approach, highly organised and the ability to think on their feet and problem solve.
Strong administrative skills are essential. Candidates should be flexible and have the ability to work in a collaborative manner in order to be able to support colleagues to work efficiently and effectively.