Edgbaston, West Midlands
27 days ago
37.5 hours per week
Gleeson Recruitment are recruiting for a PA/ EA to support a high performing busy team based in Edgbaston. We are looking for somebody that will thrive working in a fast paced and high pressured env The successful candidate will have previous PA/ EA experience.
- Collaborate and support the team with exceptional administration
- Prepare presentations for meetings
- Diary management
- Booking and arranging travel
- Compiling and amending documents
- Report writing
- Event coordination
- Taking minutes
- Previous PA/ EA experience working in a high pressured enviroment
- Highly organised
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Advanced IT skills and experience using Outlook, Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Experience using Sharepoint
Our client offers excellent benefits and training and development to enhance your career!
If you have suitable experience for this PA/ EA role... please apply today!