Birmingham, West Midlands
£12.80 - £13.80 per annum
4 months ago
We are recruiting for a PA to work in central Birmingham in a vibrant, creative and busy environment. This role is a new position that has been created and is an exciting opportunity for someone to show their own character and creative flair in this new role.
- Diary management and appointment Scheduling for 3 Senior Managers.
- Ability to prioritise tasks, exceptional time management skills, ability to multitask, work under pressure and the ability to work within tight deadlines and time constraints.
- Process and prioritise incoming and outgoing post/email, delegating urgent documents in the absence of Management, using discretion and Initiative.
- Support senior Management Team with presentations, data prep, meeting preparation and associated administrative support whilst adhering to data protection policies and maintaining confidentiality at all times.
- Coordinate a range of meetings including preparing agendas and compiling meeting packs, minute taking, preparing minutes and following up.
- Plan and book venues and small events ie: travel arrangements, staff parties etc
- Key point of contact for Internal and external contacts/clients
Candidates should be able to demonstrate a background of busy diary management within a senior management team. Be confident, polite and have exceptional communication skills. Have a methodical approach, highly organised and the ability to think on their feet and problem solve.
Strong administrative skills are essential and the ability to support the administration of HR processes and procedures. Candidates should be Flexible and have the ability to work in a collaborative manner in order to be able to support colleagues to work efficiently and effectively.
Should you wish to discuss this position further then please get in touch or apply today.