Up to £25000.00 per annum
about 1 year ago
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior PA to work for an Executive Director providing support to the Director and their team.
This position would require you to provide high level support to the Director and the team who have very busy schedules, this would include Internal and external meetings and travel arrangements. Extensive diary management skills are essential.
You must ensure that all communications with the Director are prioritised and dealt with as appropriate and ensuring that the Director is equipped for all engagements with briefing notes, files, documents etc
Communication and organisational skills are key as you will be the key point of contact, reporting directly into the Director and liaising with senior stakeholders both Internal and external and work closely across all departments within the organisation to ensure a consistent service is offered to all customers of the business
- Deal with correspondence and emails quickly and efficiently where appropriate and as agreed
- Make and receive phone calls, screening calls, enquiries and requests and handling them where appropriate
- Maintain contacts database
- Take responsibility for the management and maintenance of the diaries
- Co-ordinate and arrange regular and irregular meetings; book rooms and venues as appropriate
- Ensure that all materials for meetings are prepared, collated and distributed in a timely manner
- Attend meetings where as and when requested and take minutes, collate and distribute in a timely manner.
- Follow up actions agreed at meetings with the relevant people
- Make travel arrangements, including book tickets, car hire, car parking, supply maps, ensure travel times between appointments and provide contact details
- Circulate necessary papers in advance
- Provide and arrange refreshments including making tea and coffee and arranging for external catering if necessary
- Process credit card statements for the development directors
- Admin support for the Director and the team- creating, typing, formatting and amending of documents and templates.
- Hospitality and meeting room management, support reception with cover for breaks, lunches etc
- Project Support, assist with the preparation and collation of bid documentation, proof read documents and assist with research as and when required.
The person we are looking for must have experience of working in a busy environment, managing busy schedules and an extremely busy diary.
You must be highly organised, have the ability to prioritise, allocate and organise appointments and meetings in a logical manner with an extremely busy workload/schedule and meeting deadlines are a key element within this role.