Birmingham, West Midlands
Up to £12.80 per hour
4 months ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group are working with a great company who has a brand new opportunity for a Personal Assistant to support several senior managers and Director. You will need to be someone who can hit the ground running - and think on their feet.
- Support to Director and Senior Management team, including management of Outlook and organisation of activities
- Stakeholder and external client relationship management, acting as a trusted contact
- Proactive diary management of Directors /Senior Leadership team
- Preparing of meeting agendas, minutes and reports for the Board
- Supporting on various projects in terms of preparatory work and following up on actions
- Supporting the preparation of presentations for internal and external meetings
- Organising and booking travel within budget
- Managing documentation such as filing and reporting, keeping documents and logs up to date and maintained
- General office management duties and handling any queries relating to the office; including managing visitors to the Management Team.
- Proven experience as a Personal Assistant, you will already be supporting the Board/Leadership Team
- Solid experience of proactive diary management
- You will currently be managing stakeholder relationships both internally and externally, often being the main point of contact for the Management Team.
- Strong IT literacy
- Attention to detail
- You will be self-sufficient and confident in building relationships across the business and externally with company stakeholders
- A flexible and professional approach, remaining calm under pressure
- Ability to stay calm under tight deadlines
- Adaptive and inventive when the need arises
- Excellent organisational skills and able to manage time effectively
- Team player