My client, a large blue chip organisation, is currently looking for a P2P Project Manager to join their team in Staffordshire for a period of 9 Months. The project is a crucial part of organisation's digital road map which will deliver an end-to-end system that will generate efficiencies across multiple areas of the business.
As the P2P Project Manager, you will support the Head of Shared Services in delivery of the project, ensuring delivery of key milestones of the implementation of both S2P (source to pay) and S2C (source to contract) modules.
- Support and lead in delivery of the project and key milestones.
- Engagement with key stakeholders both internal and external, working to a strategic communication plan.
- Ensure that the new system lands successfully, in terms of technology, processes and supporting to embed cultural change.
- Dedicated support to the project overall and manage requirements, support in managing delivery timelines.
- Highlight any risks identified to the S2P Implementation Lead, as well as supporting on resolving, managing or mitigating these.
- Support across all key points of the project such as user acceptance testing, assessment of readiness for go live etc.
- Ensure system implemented meets the agreed requirements and scope, including processes, capability and control and governance requirements.
- Experience working with end to end P2P / S2P processes
- Good understanding of both P2P and S2C related processes such as spend analysis, supplier performance management, requisitions, purchase order
- Experience of operating in a change / transformation environment, embedding cultural change
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate at a high level
- Relevant qualifications i.e. CIPS qualified or PRINCE2
- Experience working successfully in fast paced environments