£27000.00 - £30000 per annum + Bens
4 months ago
Finance Admin / Order to Cash / OTC
International distribution client require an Finance Admin / OTC / Order to Cash specialist for a 12 month FTC.
- The purpose of the OTC Specialist role is to support the UK Customer Accounting, Sales and Operations teams on day to day transactional queries related to OTC processes.
- Liaise with the relevant Global OTC Teams and Shared Services (Billing & CMF) to ensure timely resolution of the queries/ issues.
- The role includes extensive liaison with the UK Customer Accounting, Sales and Operations teams and with the Shared Service Centre's (Billing and CMF).
- It also includes managing several different strands of work in achieving this.
- Manage day to day queries from UK Sales Team related to OTC Billing and Account Opening/ Customer Onboarding processes.
- Continually look for ways to improve and automate processes if necessary.
- Support Customer Accounting Queries and Credit Control Team on day to day Account level queries impacting customer queries or collection process.
- Liaise with Global Billing Team to implement interim pre-billing correction processes for reoccurring issues whilst root cause resolution is being worked on.
- Review reasons for customer Credit Notes being issued and carry out root cause analysis.
- Review findings with Head of OTC to reduce Credit Notes and improve the customer experience.
- Support Head of OTC on follow up of External Billing Reversal approval process.
- Run/ Monitor OTC Weekly and monthly reporting including but not exclusive to Free of Charge Reports, Cash Discrepancy, Billing Cycle, MyBill Query Status, External Billing Queries
- Monitor 'On Hold Accounts' status and the volumes in CEMS Workflow process. Support Customer Accounting team in resolution of generic issues/ escalations.