Up to £50000.00 per annum + + Benefits
about 1 month ago
Are you an strategic-thinking Organisational Development and Learning & Development specialist?
This newly created position will facilitate transformational change through HR & L+D by delivering a proactive OD, Employee Engagement and Learning & Development service across my clients business.
Paying up to £50k per annum + car allowance + additional benefits.
Work alongside HR colleagues to develop and implement the People Strategy to ensure Open GI attracts, retains, and develops a high performing employee base, which is motivated and adopts a continuous learning mindset
* Lead the development of innovative OD and learning and development projects, programmes, and initiatives for the development of the group's culture and values, management of change, employee engagement, well-being, talent management, leadership capability and all employee development related initiatives.
* Work in partnership with HR colleagues and business stakeholders to facilitate the completion of organisational needs analysis and develop effective plans to ensure all employees have the appropriate skills and experience to fulfil their roles to the highest standard.
* Design, develop, implement, and lead, as appropriate, learning programmes in various formats to support the continuous development of employees
* Develop and embed a performance management and succession planning framework which identifies high performers, highlights development needs, and enables the business to develop its leadership capabilities for the future
* Lead our Best Companies engagement process from cradle to grave, including working alongside HR colleagues, our Internal Communications Executive and the wider business to develop strategies and initiatives aligned to the 8 factors of workplace engagement to achieve of aim of being a three-star employer by 2023.
* Prepare and contribute to the development of reports and internal communications to the Executive, senior leadership team and wider audiences as appropriate.
* Manage the learning and development budget to ensure appropriate invest is made in priority areas of the business and that there is fair access to learning and development interventions
* Manage the relationship between Open GI and any relevant third-party learning and development providers for programmes, qualifications, platforms and assessment tools
* Manage the development of our learning and development platform to ensure best use and engagement from our investment