4 months ago
Order to Cash Manager
Monday - Friday
Start date: ASAP
Interview commencing ASAP
Keen to chat to experienced team managers within the finance field, to lead the Order to Cash function of a well-known Staffordshire brand. Ideally you will be a qualified accounting professional, with experience in leading high performing teams through significant change. This role is reporting directly into the Head of Finance Shared Services with multiple direct reports.
The primary purpose of the Order to Cash Manager is to ensure the team are working within agreed service levels whilst performing to a high standard. You will be involved with multiple exciting projects to look at processes and systems in place to support the vision of the business, whilst having full responsibility of the full Order to Cash process.
What to expect as the Order to Cash Manager?
- Develop and lead the Order to Cash team to ensure they are performing to a high-quality standard
- Drive an ethos of continuous improvement throughout
- Develop best class customer processes and measure performance accordingly
- Be a big presence throughout the wider business to ensure processes are simple and efficient
- Manage the relationship with service providers to ensure all queries are dealt with, within business SLA
Who are you?
- Have full understanding of the Order to Cash process
- Previous shared service experience
- Experience in driving continuous improvement and leading a high performing team
- Ability to influence and commercially minded
- Accredited accountancy qualification ACA/ACCA/CIMA
For the full job specification please apply to find out more!
To apply for the Order to Cash Manager position, please click on the apply now button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.