Birmingham, West Midlands
£28000.00 - £32000.00 per annum
19 days ago
Are you a driven and resilient operational team leader, with exposure to supplier relationship management? Do you want to work within a technology-based business, who run all systems online?
We are working with a Birmingham City-Centre Based client, who has shown rapid expansion and is servicing some of the biggest blue-chip companies across the UK. With ambitious targets, you will be responsible to ensure that standards are being met across the network, on each assignment delivered.
- Raising the bar! You will be given all the tools within the business to drive supplier satisfaction, ensuring that all employees are compliant with legal and regulatory requirements.
- Provide training and constructive feedback where required, to support the wider team to meet the varying requirements
- Manage supplier feedback using CRM system, taking actions where needed to maximise operational delivery
- Talent Management, being responsible for the end-end process to ensure that the organisation has the highest-quality network of suppliers available
- Investigating and auditing processes as required, spotting common problems with a keen eye for detail
You will need:
- Strong Administrative, customer contact and direct supplier experience, within a logistics setting is advantageous
- Genuine desire to take responsibility, actively seeking accountability and taking new responsibilities as required
- The skill and character to build trust and maintain relationships; both internally and externally
- Customer Focused - demonstrable experience improving quality and consistency
- Great time management and organisation; you must enjoy the challenge of 'spinning plates'
- Attentive to detail and proficiency within IT.