Up to £65000.00 per annum + benefits
3 months ago
Are you an automotive Operations Manager with extensive experience of working within JIT or sequencing environments? How would you like to work for a well known automotive organisation in driving their operation forward?
Working for a business based in Liverpool, you will be responsible for the plant ensuring that quality, cost, delivery and profitability objectives are met. You will ensure that value for money principles are applied in all areas of the business, ensure that industrial relations and HR issues are resolved, drive business improvement activity and deploy lean manufacturing principles throughout the plant. You will also prepare and deliver the budget, ensure appropriate resources are available to meet business needs and regularly analyse reports and make improvement actions.
In order to carry out this role, you will have the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience in an operations management role within the automotive sector, ideally first or second tier
- Experience of working within a Just In Time or Just In Sequence environment
- Strong people management experience
- Strong communication and customer relationship management skills
- The ability to manage time effectively and prioritise
In return you will receive a salary of circa £65,000 plus an excellent benefits package