£55000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + Excellent Benefits
3 months ago
Reporting directly into the COO; you will be responsible for the management of a range of operational activities and process improvements, to ensure that the company operates efficiently as it grows. This role will touch many different parts of the business, including IT, Facilities, Health & Safety, supplier and contract management and you will work closely with the whole team to implement best practices and processes.
You will be trusted to help the business remain secure, efficient and profitable. As a growing people centric business, the Operations Manager must love being involved, have a genuine desire to embrace the culture/ways of working and be a true champion of continuous improvement.
Due to the nature of this role you will be required to undertake regular UK travel to other locations.
You will be responsible for:
- Translating our operational strategy into actionable plans
- Managing our Facilities Coordinator with responsibility for Health & Safety and Facilities across the Group
- Driving and optimising operational efficiency and inter-operability, performance, profitability and processes across the Group with Facilities/IT/Telecoms/Systems/H&S/Business Continuity & Insurances, ensuring excellent service levels for the team from outsourced providers where appropriate.
- Delivering company-wide process/continuous improvement projects & initiatives, ensuring that all operations are carried out in an appropriate and cost-effective way.
- Driving internal initiatives such as our Opportunities & Obstacles Group & data and systems.
Role Profile Operations Manager duties:-
- Helping to remain operationally legally compliant
- Overseeing operations budget spending and forecasting
- Ensuring supplier contractual commitments and KPI's are met and in line with agreed SLA's and budget planning/tracking
- Being the first point of contact and fix for any issues as they arise, being solution focused and escalating, where appropriate
- Identifying efficiencies and systems using effective benchmarking comparisons if appropriate to drive operational performance
- Ensuring IT systems are fit for purpose
- Working with our internal teams to ensure that the business are considering environmental impacts & reduction targets
- Working with Compliance/Risk team, ensuring business continuity plans are in place and being responsible for the incident management process
- Co-ordinating future refurbishment projects, liaising with landlords where necessary
- Managing relationships and negotiating with landlords through the lifecycle of all operational leasing agreements
- Organising the annual insurance renewals
- Keeping company policies up-to-date in line with latest changes and creating new company guidance for team members on specific topics where required
- Supporting good data management across the company, including GDPR compliant processes
- Managing suppliers, including the sourcing of new providers for operational processes and other requirements across the Group
- Prioritising conflicting needs; handling matters expeditiously & proactively