Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear
£55000.00 - £58000.00 per annum
about 2 months ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group are working in partnership with a leading manufacturing business with a number of sites across the north of England and Scotland, who are on the lookout for an Operations Finance Manager to join their ever-growing team.
Our client is seeking an experienced and qualified (ACA / ACCA / ACMA) Finance Manager to support the Finance Business Partner and the team. This is a regional role looking after a number of sites across the North of England and Scotland.
You'll provide data and insight for key drivers, around cost, waste, productivity and efficiency, which helps make key business decisions.
Responsibilities include but will not be limited to:
- Providing site level analysis to understand the asset performance
- Heavy involvement in the business reporting cycle; forecasting, budgeting and month end
- Management of the cost modelling process
- Responsibility for the data and inputs provided by each site
- Providing insight to help the teams better understand the drivers of conversion costs
- Developing good governance processes, enabling smooth control reviews and internal audits
Key Skills, Experiences & Qualifications:
- (ACA/ACCA/ACMA/CIMA) Qualified Accountant
- Experience of working with senior management across the business including technical and commercial stakeholders at all levels
- Strong understanding of financial management and reporting, financial controls and processes, implementation and governance
- Proven experience of forecasting and budgeting
- Experienced at developing and working with MS Excel
- Skilled at financial systems (SAP/BPC)
To apply for the Operations Finance Manager position, please click on the apply now button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.