West Midlands, England
£70000.00 - £75000.00 per annum + Car Allowance, Bonus, Pension
about 1 month ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group are working in partnership with an established FTSE 100 manufacturing business as we support them in the recruitment of an Operational Finance Business Partner. The business in question has had exponential growth in the past two years and has no plans to stop! With several sustainable product lines and considered a genuine leader on corporate environmental ambition this is an exciting time to join a growing and secure business.
This position sits within an exciting multi-site manufacturing business unit where you will partner closely with General Managers for the sites, providing support and challenge through analysis, insight and influencing operational decisions. You will provide insight into key drivers including cost, productivity, waste, and fibre efficiency to influence decision making and to drive action planning.
The role will see you leading the cost modelling process for the business unit, ensuring a consistent approach to attributing costs to production assets. You will help teams across multiple sites to better understand the drivers of conversion costs, lead the drive to reduce working capital, and work closely with procurement to facilitate supplier, category and saving initiatives. You will also take the lead on coordinating investment activity for the business unit, working with General Managers and operational leads to develop manufacturing sites.
- An accounting qualification (ACA, CIMA or ACCA)
- At least five years of post-qualified experience in relevant positions
- A strong understanding of financial management and reporting, financial controls and processes, implementation, and governance
- Highly motivated, collaborative, innovative, confident, able to influence business stakeholders
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment (preferably manufacturing), able to adapt to change and to make quick decisions
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills (specifically Excel),
- 25 days' holiday plus bank holidays
- Discretionary bonus and car allowance
- Pension and share scheme
- Private medical insurance, life assurance and income protection
- Employee assistance programme
- Cycle to work scheme and corporate discount
The is a Hybrid role offering remote working with regular travel required to sites across the South of the UK.