£27000.00 - £30000.00 per annum + + bonus + bens
about 2 months ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group are delighted to be chosen to support this client with the hiring of an Operations Analyst, for a pivotal role in their Operations team. You will be working for our multi-site, award-winning client based in Slough.
This is an exciting time to be joining our client, due to continuous growth and new clients coming on board for their business, and this is a newly created role, working very closely with the experienced, close-knit Operations team of 8. The company boasts a superb work-life balance for all employees, as well as offering free parking, on-site gym, on-site canteen, and superb team building events every quarter. Employees are very well looked after and the training is also superb for all.
As an Operations Analyst, you will be working closely with the Operations and Sales teams, as well as other areas of the business, (finance and customer service teams etc) and you will ideally have worked in a similar role - and be able to work with minimal training, and often on your own, and be able to hit the ground running. You will be supported by the wider Operations team and often you will be working on projects, with a high usage of Excel. Advanced Excel experience is also critical in this role (pivot tables, V-Look ups and Macros are a distinct advantage). The successful candidate will receive a superb on-boarding and training experience, as well as having a long term career within our client.
The successful Operations Analyst will undertake the following duties:
- Analysing customer data to work out trend analysis
- Ensure chargeable items are billed each week
- Reviewing weekly standing orders to ensure all volumes are in line with the customer shipping orders
- Produce monthly reports to the relevant teams (sales, marketing, finance etc)
- Process improvement - identifying areas for process improvement across a number of different areas
- Reviewing spend for each team and reporting weekly the results
- Ad-hoc project work
As the successful candidate, your profile is likely to include:
- Be highly numerate and commercially aware
- Be able to manage relationships and be sound and decisive with your decision making
- Be able to work under pressure
- Ideally have worked within a similar multi-site fast paced business
- Excellent attention to detail
- Solution orientated
- A logical thinker
- A desire to get the job done
- A desire to develop analysis skills
This is a really unique Operations Analyst role, where you will enjoy a long term career with my client, and be able to learn from the team around you. My client can offer free parking, superb modern offices, on-site gym, annual bonus and a very friendly, supportive team.
Please get in touch for further details of this Operations Analyst role, based in Slough.