£18000.00 - £19000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group are pleased to be supporting a client based in Kidderminster, who is seeking an Operations Administrator to join a newly created team. You will be closely working with the Operations Team and the wider business, in a customer focused role, focusing on scheduling and project managing of new and on-going works.
- Effective planning of works
- Effectively communicating with customers throughout their works, updating and supporting with progression, issues, or amendments to their schedules to ensure customer satisfaction and management of expectations throughout the process
- Carry out both pre and post inspections of paperwork and addressing any necessary actions to resolve issues highlighted.
- Handle incoming telephone queries
- Updating systems to ensure transparent trail of information and data.
Key Attributes & Skills
- Previous experience within a similar customer service, operations admin or sales administration role
- Ability to communicate effectively, both written and verbally, putting the customer at the heart of everything that you do
- Confident in asking customers for payment
- Ability to use own initiative
- Strong IT skillsets, advanced in using both MOS and CRM Systems