Birmingham, West Midlands
£24000.00 - £26000.00 per annum
8 months ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group working in partnership with a leading global supplier based in Tyseley. Our client is looking to recruit an Operations Coordinator to join their team.
Working closely with key customers and Area Sales Managers, we are looking for someone with experience within a sales co ordination role, excellent attention to detail and someone who can think outside the box! Our client are at the forefront of innovation in their market and are passionate about what they do.
- Liaise with customers and suppliers by telephone and e-mail
* Overseeing orders
* Organise Express and container deliveries direct to site
* Prepare sales orders and documentation
* Updating and using the SAP system
- Process customer Sales Returns, ensuring stock is returned into available stock for resale.
- Process Purchase Returns where suppliers have agreed to take back stock, liaising with suppliers, hauliers, and warehouse
- Offer customers add-on products to increase sales
- Carry out additional ad-hoc tasks as requested by management
- Similar previous role within operational administration / sales co-ordination
- Experience in a production, purchasing, logistics role
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal, to motivate and encourage staff, to deal effectively with internal and external contacts ranging from executive to administrative levels, and to produce effective summaries and reports as required
- Highly motivated self-starter, with a positive, professional attitude, strong work ethic, and critical attention to detail
- Evidence of strong analytical skills and strategic thinking
- High degree of personal integrity and professional accountability
- Previous use of SAP / CRM Systems would be an advantage
Whats in it for you?
- Personal Development Scheme
- Supportive dynamic team
- Bonus Scheme
- Free car parking on site
- Excellent benefits
*Operations Administrator* *Operations Administrator* *Operations Administrator*