£40000.00 - £50000 per annum + Car, pension, bonus
11 days ago
Internal Auditor (Operational/Financial)
Home based (with site based travel UK & Ireland
Up to £47,000 + car + bonus
My privately owned manufacturing client is currently looking to recruit an Internal Auditor to support the team of 3 with both Operational and Financial audits across the UK and Ireland.
Reporting to the Head of Audit you will be primarily based from home but will travel to site to conduct the Audits.
Duties will involve
- Perform independent financial and operational audits to ensure accuracy, completeness, and reliability in records that flow to the financial statements
- Ensure compliance with the company's standard practice instructions
- Recommend improved internal controls and business processes to ensure corrective action plans are developed and implemented
- Complete audit reports for general distribution to senior management
- Performing audit tests of internal controls for all areas of the Income Statement and Balance Sheet.
- Where required, to provide assistance to external auditors as well as various stakeholders in the business.
- To assist in the review of the annual stock checks
- Projects including process and efficiency reviews
- Technical support with business issues that arise
- Due diligence reviews for acquisitions
My client is ideally looking for and ACA, ACCA or IIA qualified accountant who is looking for a move into industry from practice. You will work independently, although be part of a small team and will be flexible to travel (Max. 40 overnight stays in the UK a year) but primarily be home based when not required at site. You must be a confident communicator and build relationships with ease.
The last two opportunities in this team have been bought about due to internal promotion into the wider finance function. Therefore have a proven track record of good progression opportunities, competitive salary, company car and bonus.