£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + Benefits
3 months ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group are currently supporting a FTSE listed business based close to Hinckley who are looking to recruit a qualified accountant (ACA,ACCA,CIMA) to join them as am Operational Finance Business Partner.
This high performing business are looking for an operationally focused Finance Business Partner to join them in a true value add role. This role will have massive scope to analyse and improve site processes with a goal of increasing overall profitability. This opportunity also offers demonstrable routes of progression in the short and medium term.
Key Duties Operational Finance Business Partner, Hinckley, £50,000:
- Act as first point of contact for the Site Managers & Operations Managers, providing expert support and challenge
- Maintaining strong cost controls - e.g. overtime reporting, labour recs, workflow issues
- Ensure Cost Models are fully implemented, updated and reconciled regularly at all sites.
- Finance lead on operational cost saving projects
- Development and preparation of operational efficiency reports.
- Support the GM to prepare capex proposals/business cases.
- Attend and lead regular cost control reviews with the engineering team.
- Focus on innovation - identify new ways of collecting/analysing data to help improve understanding and decision making.
- Preparation of relevant and accurate analysis for forecasts and budgets.
- Work directly with SSC to get accurate month end accounts in place by the given deadlines
- Initial full P&L reviews for month end process, clearly highlighting any issues and improving processes so that they're not repeated.
- Take ownership of project reporting and use this to drive project savings against budget.
Key Experience Operational Finance Business Partner, Hinckley, £50,000
- Qualified Accountant (ACA,ACCA,CIMA)
- A strong team player who can work collaboratively as well as autonomously.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proven experience of engaging with both financial and non-financial colleagues.
- Proven experience of taking the finance lead on cross functional projects and evidence of tangible results.
- Demonstrable career advancement to date and a willingness to progress is essential.
For more information please do get in touch