Operational Finance Business Partner in Solihull - 55 - 65k + Bonus
Are you a Commercially minded Accountant who enjoys partnering with internal and external partners, driving change and providing financial insight? Is it now time to make the move from Finance and live and breath operations?
I am working with an international manufacturing organisation who have recently created a number of exciting roles for potential new employees based in Solihull. This role will be seen as the driving force of change within the operational team, through implementation of transformation activities throughout the business and the delivery of tangible operational & financial benefits.
The role would suit an experience Business Partner who possess the ability to build relationships with non-finance, influence and challenge the norm, but also be instrumental in developing growth strategies and identifying opportunities to maximise revenue.
The organisation is well known for progressing talented individuals and are looking for an Accountant who is constantly looking to improve and is hungry to move into a leadership role in the future.
Some of the Operational Finance Business Partner in Solihull responsibilities will include:
- Business partner the Operational team, analysing and reporting on financial performance
- Provide financial support, analysis and challenge to the business including financial performance reports and decision support analysis
- Investigate labour costs and provide recommendations on how to improve/reduce costs
- Support Ops teams with Budgeting and Forecasting
- To identify and implement improvements to processes and controls
- To prepare and review the financial statements / reports for the relevant business area in a timely and accurate manner
- To maintain the integrity of the businesses accounting transactions and ensure anomalies / variances are resolved with relevant parties.
Operational Finance Business Partner in Solihull Package:
- £55,000 - £65,000
- 25 days holiday
- 10% Bonus
- Private healthcare