Kingston Upon Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire
£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + Company Car, Bonus & Benefits
15 days ago
My client, who are a leading supplier of industrial components and services are looking to recruit an Onsite Manager to be based at their clients facility in Hull. It's a fantastic opportunity to join one of Europe's leading industrial service partners as their Onsite Manager of Integrated Solutions.
The key responsibilities of the Onsite Manager include delivering Customer contractual commitments, including Price and Engineering Benefit Savings, Customer Owned Inventory Reduction and Logistical Cost Reduction. You will be required to Identify, implement and manage consigned stocks within contractual commitments whilst providing the organisation and Customer management teams, with required reports, Key Performance Indicators and feedback to contribute to the effective planning, budgeting and performance management, within agreed timeframes.
As the Onsite Manager you must have experience in the following areas:
- Knowledge of Industrial Consumables
- Experience in a highly demanding customer facing industrial environment.
- Proficient in the use of windows based programmes Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Experience of fully integrated system based sales order processing and stock management systems - ideally SAP.
- Excellent communication, inter-personal and customer relationship development skills.
The following package is available to the successful Onsite Manager :
- £30,000 - £35,000 basic salary
- Company Car
- Competitive Benefits
Gleeson Procurement & Supply Chain is a specialist recruiter of management professionals on both a permanent and temporary basis, into a number of industries including third party logistics, automotive and manufacturing. Please visit our website www.gleeson-rg.com for further information about our services and to view all of our roles.