£25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum
3 months ago
A brilliant opportunity to join a fact-paced ecommerce department within a leading B2C Business, due to continued growth and success this is a newly created role for the business. As the Ecomm Merchandiser you will be responsible for assisting in the delivery of the trading strategy with a key focus on defining the ecommerce product portfolio, optimising products for the web, and the deployment of content.
- Continuously look to improve the customer experience and user journey - to drive trading performance and increase sales.
- Day to day management of the CMS system, ensuring the site is maintained and all product information is accurate and up to date.
- Manage the promotional activity on the web inline with the annual trading calender, ensuring maximum ROI.
- Responsible for maximising sales opportunities, with a view to commercialise every customer visit to site.
- Work with the insight team to analyse sale performance in depth - and findings are used to optimise future trading strategies.
- Work with the UX team, to deliver test landing pages, split A/B testing with a view to improve bounce back rates etc..
- Management of the product portfolio and on-site product placement, ensuring consistency is used across search terms and filters.
- Will be commercially driven, and understand the importance of driving website traffic.
- Will be highly organised and be able to hit tight deadlines
- Will be result driven and have a strong analytical mindset - utilising data to optimise product performance.
- Have excellent attention to detail.
- Will have the ability to communicate with key stakeholders.