Birmingham, West Midlands
£22000.00 - £24000.00 per annum
about 2 months ago
We are looking for On-boarding Specialists to join our client who is expanding their operations team in Birmingham city centre.
You will be responsible for getting new starters set up on the system, demonstrating to new starters how to use the software system via video call, and then making sure these new starters are thriving in the role by proactively checking in with them regularly over the phone. If you love talking to new people over the phone, here's what you'll need to succeed!
What You Will Be Doing
- Setting up new starters on the software system and demonstrate how to make full use of its many features via video call
- Develop positive relationships with the new starters to ensure that they are successful within their role
- Completing check-in calls, answering any initial queries
- Supporting new starters, proactively suggesting tasks to support the team's productivity levels
- Control the quality of work carried out by new starters by auditing their initial jobs and giving them constructive feedback via telephone.
- Significant experience in making outbound phone calls
- Proven record of relationship-building with suppliers and/or customers
- Looking for full-time, office-based work in Birmingham
- Enthusiastic and passionate about training and upskilling team members
- Prior on-boarding experience (either customers or suppliers) or L & D Background
- Training or coaching experience and/or skills
- Some knowledge and understanding of UK geography
- Someone who wants to improve processes "on the job" and enhance efficiency levels