£40000 - £50000 per annum + .
3 months ago
Onboarding Project Manager - Lichfield
You will be instrumental in delivering multiple on boarding projects for this fast-growing, innovative financial regulated technology business. You must be able to oversee the IT and operational requirements of projects, while engaging teams at every stage and fully understanding the customer journey.
- Take part in a handover call with Business Development and the Customer to document agreed actions
- Review and compile project plans
- Monitoring of the project and accurate maintenance of the project plan to ensure that deliverables happen on time, to the customer's satisfaction and in line with Business priorities
- Implementing required activities via the system and liaising with colleagues who are delivering training, guidance and technical support
- Maintaining accurate CRM and internal systems information
- Weekly status reporting
- Handover to the Customer Relationship team into BAU
- You will have oversight on capturing business needs, working on and communicating solutions, business process mapping and support testing.
- You will have experience of system and data migrations
Applicants should have a strong understanding of the financial services - preferably investment Management sector.
The ideal candidate will have a very strong background in strategic change initiatives. You will have good knowledge of industry-standard project management methodologies.