Halesowen, West Midlands
£20000.00 - £22000.00 per annum
3 months ago
Do you love all things compliance? Are you CIPD qualified or have experience working within HR and on-boarding? If so, I am supporting my client within Halesowen, who is seeking a Compliance Coordinator to join their rapidly expanding team, due to increased demands.
Reporting in to the Resourcing Manager, you will be providing full administrative support to your Recruitment Team and ensure that all recruitment practices are maintained.
This is a full-time, permanent position and your working hours will be Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm working 1 day in office in Halesowen and 4 days working from home.
Key Outline of the Role:
- Maintain and update all digital personnel and recruitment records, using multiple in-house systems.
- Completion of weekly and monthly reporting
- Act as main point of contact for all applicants, candidates and hiring managers, responding to all queries in a timely manner
- Completion of all recruitment administration throughout the candidate journey, including DBS checking and employment referencing
- Work collaboratively with payroll and training teams, supporting with new starters, leavers, transfers, etc
- Perform any adhoc admin duties to support Resourcing Manager, as requested
To be Successful, you will need:
- CIPD qualified, or working towards
- Previous experience working within a compliance admin, recruitment admin, HR admin position essential
- Professional demeanour
- Strong IT skills; Word, Excel, ATS systems
- Highly organised and can work multiple tasks at any one time
- A team player that can work on your own initiative
- Strong interpersonal skills