Birmingham, West Midlands
£35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
My client, a well established online retail business with a portfolio of sites, is looking to recruit a On-Site Search Manager.
The On-Site Search Manager will join a highly effective digital team.
The role will encompass:
- Analysing on-site search to increase conversion, demand, click through rate and bounce rate
- Making decisions on upcoming site search enhancements
- Leading third party vendor communication on the implementation of strategies to drive improvements for browsing
- Working with the CRO team to create new A/B tests and act as the business lead in the ideation of testing strategies
- Developing and defining recommendations for site enhancements to improve the customer experience through content presentation and navigation
The ideal candidate for this On-Site Search Manager position will possess the following skills/expertise:
- Experience in a similar on-site or product search capacity
- A good understanding of CRO, testing and customer journeys
- Excellent Analytical and Reporting skills
Highly competitive package.
Whilst this role is based in Birmingham, significant flexibility will be considered.