Birmingham, West Midlands
about 1 month ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group are pleased to be working exclusively with a rapidly expanding company who is seeking an Office Junior to support their Office Manager in Birmingham City Centre. You will need to be someone who can hit the ground running - and think on their feet!
You will be working closely with Birmingham Office Manager & wider Birmingham team. This role will be full-time with a combination of office and home working (Monday-Friday).
- Support to Management team, Proactive diary management and organisation of activities
- Stakeholder and external client relationship management, acting as a trusted contact
- Supporting on various projects in terms of preparatory work and following up on actions
- Supporting all Birmingham team with office administrative processes, preparation of paperwork and bundles
- General office adhoc duties and handling any queries relating to the office; including welcoming visitors when on-site.
- Experience within an office assistant role; Financial Services/Legal sector experience is a distinct advantage
- Solid experience of proactive diary management
- Strong IT literacy, providing basic IT support to your team, or utilisation of IT outsourced provider
- You will be self-sufficient and confident in building relationships across the business and externally with company stakeholders
- A flexible and professional approach, remaining calm under pressure
- Super organised, it is important that you can manage your time effectively and manage others around you in a productive manner
- Ability to stay calm under tight deadlines
- Adaptive and inventive when the need arises
- Excellent organisational skills and able to manage time effectively
- Team player