£23000.00 - £26000.00 per annum
3 months ago
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Executive office assistant in the Leicestershire area.
If you are looking for a Generalist role that incorporates elements of PA and senior administrative duties then this could be the role for you.
This shall be the key supporting role, acting as first point of contact for visitors, customers and suppliers to the company.
The role shall incorporate:
- Managing reception and looking after visitors to the company
- Manage office communications, letters and documentation
- Diary management, arrange meetings, meeting rooms and refreshments
- Support the Senior management team and team leaders in daily tasks, expenses and billing cycles
- Create meeting agendas and minutes of meetings
- Key point of contact to maintain stock lines and ordering of office supplies, supporting in facility management when acquired.
- Support with general adhoc duties as and when required.
We are looking for candidates who have a proven background working within an office environment at a managerial level.
Candidates should possess a strong eye for detail, excellent communication skills and have the ability to converse on all levels, good all round customer service with the ability to problem solve, strong ability to prioritise tasks and very organised.
The ideal person for this role should have proficient IT skills and creative, be understanding and compassionate but also decisive and resilient.
Should you wish to discuss this position further then please do not hesitate to contact me.