City of London
£35000 - £40000 per annum
12 days ago
Are you passionate about the client service delivery within Front Of House, with Office Host experience? I am working with an award-winning, global organisation to support their search for an Office Coordinator to join their London City Centre Team.
The ideal candidate will provide top-level assistance for high level executives, be meticulous and highly organised, as well as comfortable scheduling meetings and responding to emails on the Executive's behalf, as and when required. Lastly, this individual should be able to draft documents and help the SLT with any necessary meeting preparations.
This is a hybrid position, as you will be dual-tasked to coordinate the Front Of House, ensuring that visitors are personally welcomed, as well as catering and meeting room set up with fine attention to detail.
Please note, this role is based on a 30 hour working-week, between the hours of 8am-2pm (Monday-Friday) in office.
- Calendar and email management for Executive Team.
- Aid your SLT with full board pack, agenda and presentation compilation.
- Office management; liaising with contractors for facilities maintenance, ensure the office and meeting room space is kept to the professional standards of excellence
- Monitoring Health & Safety, taking ownership of all office Risk Assessments & updating trackers.
- Being the main point of contact, meeting and greeting visitors and issuing visitor passes
- Responding to emails and document requests on behalf of the SLT.
- Draft board packs, slides, meeting notes and documents for Executive Team.
- Liaise with Senior EA to CEO, and coordinate office agendas.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent previous experience within a Corporate Receptionist, Front Of House Lead, Office Assistant, Office Administrator, Personal Assistant or similar role
- Proficient in IT systems, Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience in general PA duties; managing multiple priorities, administrative coordination, and logistics
- Well-organised, detail-oriented, ability to multi-task with great follow-up skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Highly professional, personable and a forward-thinker
Within this organisation, you will have the opportunity to work with a market-leading, global Exec Team and an organisation that will be fully committed to fostering your growth and development opportunities to enable growth within your career! In return, this organisation is seeking the most reliable and committed individual to be a lynch-pin within the London office, so if you feel that you meet the criteria above, please do get in touch!
You will be offered an excellent benefits package, competitive salary, an enhanced pension scheme and much more!