Birmingham, West Midlands
Up to £19000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
Do you want to work within a rapidly expanding office? Keen on fast-paced environments and the professional services sector? If so, please read on!
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Office Coordinator to join my client's team in Birmingham. You will be working for a leading Corporate organisation, performing various duties for the wider office. Some of the duties will include managing a busy inbox through to organising the meeting rooms. You will be the 'go to' person in the office and you will wear many hats from receptionist, facilities assistant and much more!
This position would suit a corporate receptionist that wants to build their career into a coordination/admin position. This role requires an individual who is flexible with a 'can do' attitude. You will need excellent attention to detail, have great telephone etiquette with strong organisation and communication skills.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Completing adhoc admin tasks such as creating and preparing documents, dealing with post, generic client queries, typing letters etc
- Dealing with finance queries - working with the finance team to ensure invoices are sent and paid on time
- IT literate - high use of Word, Adobe and software such as SharePoints & CRM Systems (Salesforce) desirable
- Liaising with the buildings / facilities team
- Meeting & greeting visitors
- Ordering office supplies
- Being a general point of contact for their colleagues
- Responsible for the smooth running of a fast paced and rapidly developing office
What we need from you!
- Great interpersonal skills
- Amicable and positive demeanour
- Ability to use great initiative
- Hard working & reliable
- Must be able to prioritise and be able to spin multiple plates at the same time
- Excellent IT Skills
Please note, this role requires you to be based in office full-time, Monday - Friday 8.30am-5pm.