£22000.00 - £25000.00 per annum
9 months ago
Role: Office Administrator
Location: Stoke (Chesterton) and hybrid working offered
Hours: 8am - 4pm ( 37.5 hours)
Salary: Up to £25,000
Do you have previous administration experience?
Looking to work within a small, supportive team for a well known Blue Chip company?
Are you a team player that enjoys working in a busy environment?
Gleeson Recruitment Group are working in Partnership with a Blue Chip company who are looking to recruit a Team Administrator due to an internal promotion within the team. Our client has a strong vision for the future and offer a supportive working and friendly environment.
- Resolving enquiries both internal and external
- Operating office systems and updating company records
- Assist in all administration duties for the team through a busy time of year
- Engaging with customers over the phone and face to face
- Using SAP to complete tasks
- Logging work onto the internal system
- Strong administration skills
- Experience using Microsoft word packages: Excel, word,
- Experience of using SAP would be desirable but not essential
- Personable and a fab team player
- Strong attention to detail
- Good with numbers
What's in it for you?
- Supportive and friendly working environment
- Excellent benefit package and pension scheme - double match up to 12%
- Long term progression within the company
*Office Administrator* *Office Administrator**