£9 - £11 per hour + + holiday pay
about 2 months ago
Logistics Administrator - based in East Reading - Part Time or Full Time
6 week role initially - immediate start
Our client is a well-established, owner-managed business that prides itself on working within the tech industry and have clients across the UK and also Europe, and are extremely proud of their journey to date. You will be joining an experienced, and diverse team - and you will be working within their head office (based in East Reading) and you will assist the team with a variety of administration duties and tasks. This role is offered with an immediate start, for around 6 weeks, to provide holiday cover in the team.
To assist in the smooth running of the office, where you will be providing them full support completing day to day tasks and supporting the wider business administration team. This is a great opportunity for individuals with previous similar experience and who are able to multi-task and hit the ground running. Our client will guarantee that every day will be different. The successful candidate will be able to work in this kind of environment and learn adapt to changing deadlines.
- To be responsible for all in-coming calls and to cover any reception duties for occasional visitors and couriers
- Daily business administration - replying to emails and various correspondence
- Liaising with the Office Manager and the Logistics Manager at all times to ensure a smooth delivery of the relevant kits to all clients
- Daily liaison with internal teams, drivers, couriers, and warehouse teams
- Logging relevant information on their systems
- Ensuring the office spaces are kept tidy at all times
- Provide exceptional customer service skills wherever needed
Hours: 9-5.30 Monday to Friday (or could offer 9am - 3pm Monday to Friday)
The successful candidate will offer:
- Adaptable and willing to learn
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Good attention to detail
- Hard working and enthusiastic
- Great time management skills
- Honest and trustworthy
- High levels of discretion
This is really great, unique varied role, providing a supportive, experienced team - and my client is able to offer on-site training. However this role is ideally suited to those candidates who can hit the ground running. You will ideally be available to start a role at short notice and be able to commit for the 6 weeks initially.
Please do get in touch for a full job spec and further details.