Birmingham, West Midlands
£18000 - £20000 per annum
3 months ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group are working with a nationwide company who are looking for an Office Administrative Assistant to support within their busy Birmingham office. This is a brand new role and the purpose of the role is to contribute to the successful products and services in the UK.
The successful candidate will support with various administrative duties, supporting senior business partners and directors.
What will you be doing as an Administrator?
- Data entry
- Filing for a variety of departments
- Processing relevant correspondence
- Resolving queries effectively
- Assisting senior management team to ensure deadlines are met
To be considered for this role, you must have/be:
- Highly organised, with an ability to remain calm under pressure
- Excellent communicative skills (Written & Verbal)
- Previous office-based administration experience
- Accurate and thorough
- Attentive to detail
- Proficient IT Skills (Excel & Word)
- Positive mindset
- 20 Days Annual Leave
- Pension Scheme
- Internal Voucher Scheme
- Opportunities for progression & training