Are you an NPI Project Engineer with a background in a Project Engineering/Management in the Automotive or Aerospace sectors? If so, a Midlands based organisation who design, manufacture, and assemble precision forged and machined components are looking for you!
As the NPI Project Engineer, you will be responsible the co-ordination of new project introduction (NPI) projects across all Business functions. A broad base of manufacturing knowledge is preferred coupled with sound project management principles with a desire to complete and finish projects effectively and efficiently.
The NPI Project Engineer will have the following responsibilities:
- Co-ordination of new project introduction (NPI) projects across all Business functions
- Progress NPI projects throughout the life of the project and update status documents issuing to the teams for actioning.
- Working with customers to deliver projects OTIF.
- Follow and update project progress tracking documents challenging all quarters for improvements to KPI's exceeding original expectations.
- Following the businesses NPI and RPI process logging adherence to process and ensuring all stakeholders are completing activities as required, inclusive of APQP, PPAP and FAI requirements.
- Chair internal weekly Business Unit NPI review meetings as required engaging at all levels of the team.
- Support Business Development with the creation of Project plans working with stakeholders as required.
- Work with stakeholders to create an environment where a company Accelerate Program for NPI key projects can be effective.
Skills required or the NPI Project Engineer:
- Previous experience in a Project Engineering/Management role in Automotive or Aerospace would be advantageous.
- Ability to work with & support multiple projects.
- Understanding of validation requirements PPAP, APQP, FAI's and Customer specific specifications.
- Use of Microsoft Project or other Project management tools.
- Working within an AS 9100 & BS EN ISO 9001 environment.
- Supporting Customers & their quality systems.
- Experience of Sabre, Grams, DVI or other quality systems.
The NPI Project Engineer role offers a strong benefits package combined with a highly competitive salary.
If you would like to know more, please apply or contact Neil Cayley on 0121 752 9921 / 07527257851 or email