My client, a high-growth health, beauty and wellness business, is looking to recruit a NPD Specialist. This is a newly created role as part of ongoing expansion and exciting new product development.
My client is based in Birmingham and is offering a hybrid working pattern (two days per week in the office) so the successful candidates can be based anywhere in the Midlands.
My client has successful launched products across health and beauty, skincare and haircare. Product expansion is a key growth pillar for the business.
The successful candidate will be consumer focused, but also commercially driven. They should love research and also solving issues. They should be confident in liaising with a team and working independently with no direct reports, they will work closely with the Head of NPD.
The role will encompass:
- Identify, develop and deliver product innovation for existing and/or new commercially viable products
- To support the company in driving smart innovation of existing and new supplement products.
- Working closely with our customers, you'll interpret their needs, wants and preferences; finding out how we best serve our customers.
- Understand brand strategy and blend it with sensory and product data to drive innovation
- Coordinating R&D operations, ensuring the timely delivery of trial data, reports and activities.
- Lead on key consumer and clinical research within the product development process.
- Food/Supplement experience within FMCG
- NPD and research experience
- A positive, can-do attitude
Highly competitive package.