Wolverhampton, West Midlands
£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
12 days ago
New Product Development Manager
Up to £40,000
Wolverhampton | Hybrid working pattern
Gleeson Recruitment Group have partnered with a leading Financial Services business in Wolverhampton to recruit a New Product Development Manager to pioneer their ESG & Green strategy, Innovation, and Future Finance Products.
This is an exciting opportunity to drive and influence new ideas around product development & proposition for the group with a key focus on fintech and ESG. This will be a role that grows and develops with you; you will play an integral role in moving the group through to a sustainable business model.
We are happy to consider candidates either at the beginning of their career, with the relevant core skills, or perhaps someone out in the market that is already supporting on ESG, Fintech and New Product Development at a Managerial level. You will be a confident individual that is keen to propose new ideas into the business.
This is hybrid role, with 3 days in the office and 2 days at home. There is an excellent working culture here, with the ability to progress with a supportive team.
- Work with the Head of Insight with analysis & innovation surrounding product proposition
- Deliver strategic goals surrounding fintech development
- Keep a keen eye of competitors through market research in the areas of fintech and ESG
- Be the voice of fintech investments and feed back / pitch to stakeholders and key internal senior employees
- Work closely with the ESG team to implement the Green Strategy for the Group
- Using innovative and curious thinking to propose new ideas into the business
- Specialist knowledge on ESG and fintech
- Curious and forward thinker
- Understanding of climate change initiatives
- Excellent stakeholder management
- Skilled with research and reporting
If you would like to hear more information, then please contact Aimee Price at Gleeson Recruitment Group or click 'Apply Now'