Birmingham, West Midlands
about 1 month ago
A fully integrated agency based in the West Midlands, are looking to appoint an exceptional New Business Manager into their fast growing Head Office team.
The business has enjoyed a fantastic period of sustained growth and now works with a wide variety of high profile clients across B2C and B2B markets both locally and nationally.
The role of New Business Development Manager, will report into the Board with responsibility for:
- Lead new business efforts with the client service director
- Partner with Managing Director and Leadership Team in forecasting and building new business pipeline
- Create Business Development processes and infrastructure
- Contact prospects on a regular basis (by email, phone, LinkedIn), manage ongoing follow up and secure introductions with our senior management team
- Strategically map out the Commercial strategy, working closely with the MD, client service team and digital team to align existing & future projects with the commercial strategy
- Develop new business proposals
- Maintain the new business database
- Assist with agency marketing collateral for new business purposes as required
The level of position requires experience in the following:
- Previous agency (ideally full service) experience
- Exceptional new business and client facing skills
- Highly experienced in bringing on notable brands
- Solid experience in both traditional advertising and digital marketing disciplines.
- Be well-versed in all forms of media including direct mail, print, broadcast, non-traditional media, as well as interactive/online marketing programs that go beyond the scope of "media", such as web build projects, affiliate programs, e-crm and marketing automation
- Able to perform senior-level client negotiations
- Confident presenter and pitcher and able to perform senior level negotiations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
A highly competitive salary, OTE and benefits package are on offer.