Solihull, West Midlands
£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + Strong Commission Structure
about 1 month ago
Are you a proven Sales, Commercial & New Business Developer with experience working within Professional Employer Organisation? Can you confidently develop sales pipelines, with the drive to hunt new business and global sales?
This unique and global business is looking for a New Business Consultant to join their rapidly growing team. Working within a fast-paced environment, you will need to be a passionate and self-motivated individual to become part of an exciting and challenging journey.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- To engage and build relationships with prospective clients quickly, navigating through and overcoming objections to exceed targets set by the sales leadership.
- Qualify, manage, and convert incoming leads
- Work alongside Global Business Development Manager and Marketing Teams to identify any areas for improvement
- Support Account Management functions to maximise growth of existing accounts
- Attend events, meeting with prospective clients to hunt and discover new opportunities
- Identify key decision makers to win new business
- Management of client expectations, and ability to foresee potential client issues and work with Account Management team to resolve efficiently ahead of client causing to escalate.
- Minimum of 2-5 years quota carrying sales experience, and ability to demonstrate track record of over achievement
- Experience and working knowledge of Sales force CRM systems, with ability to manage and maintain database systems
- Strong aptitude towards client management
- Strong interpersonal skills, written and verbal communication skills
- Self-sufficient and tenacious
- Experience in working within a small team, and prioritising workload
- You must be reliable, excellent timekeeping and highly organised
- Second Language is a distinct advantage