Up to £60000.00 per annum + PLUS bonus and benefits
about 2 months ago
Network Specialist - (£60K - Leicester - Hybrid working)
Working for a luxury retailer, this Network Specialist / Network Administrator is a key role in the Infrastructure Network team. You will be connecting 160 retail stores to the corporate office as well as providing day to day support, carrying out project work to the areas of core switches, SD-WAN, VPN and general network tasks.
You will be joining an infrastructure team of 10 and you should be able to work in an extremely busy IT network environment, work closely and collaboratively with the team, whilst being flexible enough to move between day to day 'business as usual' activities project work.
- The ideal candidate will know how to configure Cisco switches competently to include sometimes complex ACL's restricting access to various environments.
- Excellent understanding of VLAN's and how to implement correct VLAN security and general LAN segmentation.
- Ability to listen to requirements of Development teams and offer best ways to configure LAN security to keep systems operational but also keep the network secure.
SD - WAN
- Familiar SD-WAN technology (Cisco Meraki hardware is what they use but this is not a must)
- Familiar with the various methods of routing traffic based on WAN lines and SD-WAN routing technology.
- Understand the importance prioritising different traffic based on business needs and configure appropriately on SD-WAN security Appliances.
- Design and configure failover WAN lines on security appliances
- Configure and setup a variety WLAN SSID's fit for the business applications
- Configure Web Control and Web Listeners on Sophos firewalls
- How to competently configure IPSEC tunnels using Sophos XG appliances
- Excellent skills in the day-to-day operation and configuration of Sophos XG and UTM appliance
- Understand how to setup connectivity and routing between HA connected firewalls and those located in partner Data Centres and the complexity of working with third party hosting to enable the smooth operation of our hosted connected firewalls
This is a key role for a hugely growing company. They offer a great company culture and benefits. Please apply asap if interested of email me directly at taelaelms@ workwithglee.com