Gleeson Recruitment Group are pleased to be working exclusively with renowned electric auto-motives company based in the Midlands.
We are sourcing for a Network Development Manager to establish and maintain dealer network relationships driving business in untapped territories. Reporting into the Sales Director this role plays an integral part in the organisation's sales focus across the UK, EU and ROW.
- Job Title: Network Development Manager (Electric Vehicles)
- Salary: circa £70,000
- Benefits: car allowance, discretionary bonus and private medical.
- Working Model: Hybrid (1 day in the office). With this role involving weekly travel to meet with prospective clients a hybrid model is offered with a day required in the office and two in the field.
- Location: HQ commutable from London, the East and West Midlands
Our client has state of the art offices built around their showroom and production space with subsidised meals on site and EV charging. There is a dedicated health and well being function as well as opportunities for personal learning and development.
We are looking for a formidable sales and business development professional with proven experience in the auto-motives industry. Your established network and industry experience will add significant value to an established organisation harnessing the power of EV.
The Network Development Manager will be responsible for:
- Production and Maintenance of global commercial vehicle network.
- Ensure effective performance of the network operating committee, managing stakeholder relationships.
- Analysis of market performance, tailoring activity accordingly.
- Client liaison, managing key stakeholders at dealerships and franchises within the organisations network.
- Legal and contractual point of contact within the commercial department.
- Negotiating new agreements with target partners and managing implementation processes.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 10 years experience in an automotive commercial environment.
- Strong background in franchising and EU Block Exemption.
- Ability to form relationships with senior retailers and franchisees.
- A thorough understanding of distribution channels and markets within the sector.
- Commercial degree is preferred with experience or a qualification in accounting or with dealer composites preferred.
Please apply if you feel this role fits with your experience and career goals.