National Application Support Technician - Atherstone (Hybrid - 3 days WFH) Salary - £28,000 - £30,000 (Annual salary increase)
I am working with a well established client based in Atherstone who are looking to grow their national application support team with a talented and techy Applications Support Technician. This role will be a mix of System Support - providing systems support for some of their key applications and developing and maintaining critical relationships with Internal and external stakeholders.
- First Level application support experience
- First level IT Support
- Experience of working with Internal/external stakeholders
- Enthusiasm learning new bespoke and new technologies
- Excellent communications skills.
- QA Testing / Functional testing experience considered
The role will involve supporting SmartTime and eSB so working knowledge of these are a bonus!
If you have the required experience and would like to find out more about this position, please apply here.