National Account Manager - Home Based - Housing Developments
Are you an Account Manager with experience of managing national Housing Developers across the UK? If so, a market leading manufacturer and partner of choice for innovative concrete building products is looking for you!
As the National Account Manager, you will be responsible for a number of key growth strategies for both national and regional customers. The role will play a pivotal part in the businesses "cross-selling" strategy in order to maximise their product range and enhance the performance of the commercial team.
The National Account Manager duties will be to:
- Work closely with national housing developers across the UK in order to maximise the businesses offerings.
- Analyse, identify and quantify sales opportunities across a range of the company's products.
- Develop and implement agreed joint business plans which are supportive of the businesses commercial strategy.
- Lead and co-ordinate with multiple stakeholders of the commercial sales team.
- Support cross-selling opportunities covering a breadth of product categories and routes to market.
- Form part of the Senior Management team working across multiple functions promoting internal collaboration.
- Take the lead in maintaining strong working relationships with existing, longstanding customers.
As the National Account Manager, you will have the following skills or experience:
- Strong background working directly within the housing developer market.
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills.
- High numerical reasoning and analytical ability.
- Strong entrepreneurial instincts and continuously looks for new ways to drive success within the business's framework and strategies.
- Able to build strong working relationships both internal and external and influencing key decision makers.
- Must have the ability to optimise market share.
- High negotiation skills
If you would like to know more about the National Account Manager please apply or contact Neil Cayley on 07527257851 or email