Birmingham, West Midlands
£28000.00 - £32000.00 per annum
2 months ago
Senior Multimedia Designer
Birmingham - Hybrid
I am working with a leading Marketing agency based in Birmingham to find a Multimedia Designer to join their marketing team and be their go to person in all matters design. They are looking for an accomplished designer with experience in all manner of design based work, from Static and Motion Graphics to Videography and Photography.
In this role you will be required to use your Creative knowledge to design assets and content in line with clients briefs and requirements, to produce stunning graphics and animation for a wide range of areas including PR, Social media, Digital marketing and many others.
This role would be great for someone who is able to handle a lot of projects at the same time and is looking for a role where no two days are the same. You will need to be well versed in many different design software to design and edit a wide variety of Media.
- To act as a creative specialist responsible for the delivery of graphic design, motion content, photography, and video content
- work within a strict brief from a client to produce what they want.
- imagine and design stunning graphics and animations based on a brief from a client.
- Have he communication skills to convey your brilliant design ideas to the whole team, including senior members, and bring everyone up to speed with your designs.
- To provide internal guidance and practical 'hands-on' support to deliver Creative Services activity
- attend and manage photo shoots for clients events and choose the best shots for delivery to the client
- Editing photographs and videos post-production to provide the best content for clients.
- Skills in Static graphic design software such as: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign for graphic design and photo editing
- Skills in Motion/animation software such as: Premiere pro and aftereffects for animation and post production purposes
- Experience using high quality Photography equipment and editing photographs to a high quality
- Experience using high quality Videography equipment and editing videos post-production to a high quality
- A hunger for development and want to improve yourself on both a professional and personal level
- Knowledge of other any other design software that can add some depth to the business will be advantageous.
This is a great opportunity for a skilled designer with a wide range of skills across all forms of media production to enter a company that values their employee's wellbeing and commits to their professional/ personal development!
Get in touch for more information or apply now if you are interested in this position.