Our client, a specialist in high quality food production for major UK retailers is looking to recruit a multi-skilled maintenance engineer to join their existing maintenance team. This is a hands-on position undertaking day-to-day maintenance tasks across the manufacturing operation.
- Mechanical and electrical maintenance experience in a production and manufacturing facility, ideally within a FMCG and/ or food production environment
- Experienced in providing support and fault diagnostics on 240x & 3 phase electrical systems.
- Pneumatic and hydraulic equipment experience
- Steam plant, compressed air, and water systems experience
- Experienced maintaining PPM schedules with a heavy focus on preventative maintenance.
- Ability to work well within a small team, with a positive attitude.
- Experience working in a customer driven environment.
If you are interested in finding out more about this exciting opportunity, please apply now with your most recent and up-to-date CV to find out more. Alternatively, you can email to find out more about this exciting position!
*Please note you must hold the right to work in the UK to apply for this position.