Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer - Redditch - £16 - 18ph
Are you a Maintenance Engineer based in the Midlands who is looking for a new challenge? If so, I have the perfect opportunity for you to join a progressive Midlands based Machining and forging.
The Company supply solutions in Aerospace, Defence and Specialist Application sectors
The Maintenance Engineer will be responsible for the quality control activities relating to operations within the business such as:
- Work within all safety policies and procedures
- Ensure all plant equipment is in safe condition
- Identify spare part requirements for machine repair
- Use Shire management system to ensure maintenance documents are completed
- Compliance with company quality instruction
- Plant and Manufacturing experience
- £16 - 18 ph
- Mon - Friday
- Free onsite parking
- 25 days annual leave
- Social events
If this role could be something of interest, please apply with your CV and somebody will give you a call for a confidential chat.