Motion Designer and Videographer
about 1 month ago
Motion Designer & Videographer
£28,000 - £35,000
A market leader in the E-commerce retail space, my client has recently seen an extensive period of growth and is looking for a Motion Designer & Videographer to join their established marketing team. following a massive period of growth on their product lines, they are looking to level up their product photography, videography, general design function.
Working within the wider marketing team you will be responsible for the scheduling, shooting, editing and uploading of professional quality product images and videos onto the web page and would suit a well organised and proactive Photographer with experience working solo in a photography studio in the past.
They are looking for a skilled Photographer/Videographer with experience in a Product photography studio. If you are looking for the next step in your photography career, with the opportunity to manage your own workload, equipment budget and take ownership of the photography function at a growing B2C E-Commerce business.
- Exceptional creative design experience with over 2 years working for a digital agency or in-house marketing team
- Designing for the full mix of marketing activity, including: product info-animation videos (aka sponsored videos), product and lifestyle photography, How-to videos, along with still imagery such as promotional banners, on site merchandising, email creative etc...
- Support, follow and champion the visual brand guidelines of the company
- Good product photography skills, including exceptional knowledge of equipment usage and specifications of relevant equipment.
- Motion graphic editing and visual effects, shooting products against green-screen and post-editing within Adobe Premier and After Effects.
- Proactive in establishing high standards for all visual executions across all channels
- Can work well under pressure and to tight deadlines and can take direction well, especially in creative feedback sessions
Additional desirable experience
- Can write HTML and CSS
- Google Analytics and MS Office experience
- Extensive product content production experience and experience managing product content function.
- 3D modelling and animation (not essential but nice to have)
- Proficient English writing skills including spelling and grammar
- Designing product manuals / print materials
This role comes with some great benefits which can be made available on request!
Interested? Want to find out more? Get in touch today to find out more information!