Mobile App designer
£35,000 - £40,000 - 2 year FTC
Coventry - flexible working/ hybrid/remote
Are you an experienced mobile app designer looking to utilise your expertise whilst expanding your knowledge in a growing Design team?
If so, then this might be the job that you've been looking for! Our client is one of the leading names in the financial services industry and are currently looking for a Mobile app designer who can help their product team to design, create and develop a brand-new banking app. As part of the UX/UI design team, you'll be responsible for all app-based user journeys and UI design and will work together with internal and external developers to implement your ideas.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking for a future in app design to join an incredible creative team in a company that really looks after their employees.
- Conduct user research and collect data to better understand the needs of the user.
- Create user journeys, Mock ups, usability testing and prototypes to convey the reasoning behind your design choices.
- Liaise with key stake holders to discuss app bases design requirements.
- Ensure strong usability and accessibility standards.
- Play a critical part in the team and contribute by bringing fresh and exciting new ideas.
What you need
- Have several years experience in mobile app design.
- Have a portfolio with examples of taking a mobile app from concept to creation and all design steps in between.
- Experience reviewing analytic data to support your analysis and using this data to influence your design.
- Communicate each stage clearly to stakeholders through a range of methods and be able to present your findings.
- A good understanding of the financial sector and experience working with internal regulation and compliance teams will prove beneficial.
- Have experience using prototyping tools such as Adobe XD or equivalent.
If this sounds like a role that you are interested in then apply today!