£40000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + + 15% Bonus
2 months ago
Midweight UX Designer
London - 2 days a week
£40,000 - £55,000 + 15% Bonus
Are you a talented UX Designer with proven experience working in a creative environment? I have the perfect job for you!
Currently supporting a brilliant insight-led design agency who use a human centered approach to reimagine, design and bring to life services for Global brands. As a Midweight UX Designer you'll use UX research techniques to uncover human needs and behaviours, to inform the development of smart, inspired, human-centered solutions. You will need to be able to see the big picture, working with stakeholders to understand the broader business strategy that informs the solution. You are expected to have a firm grasp of how content, brand, and design work together to create an optimal user experience.
- Broad experience of UX methods and, ideally also of EX projects
- 3+ years of research experience within the User Experience and/or Design in a commercial environment; of if you don't fit that mould, a strong point of view on how your experience would contribute
- Examples of how you have successfully led user experience projects
- Examples of how you would apply research methodologies to different challenges, and ways in which you would deliver these outputs to our clients
- Strong understanding and demonstration of human-centered design principles
- Strong verbal, written, and organisational skills
- This is a design agency, so experience of design is a plus as well.