Midweight Project Manager
London - Flexi Working
Up to £45,000
Currently recruiting for a London Based Creative Agency who work with an array of global, extremely well-known Gaming & Entertainment clients.
As a Project Manager you will be working with the AD and BD - This role will revolve around delivering a wide range of digital content that sits primarily on social. You will need to have experience managing 2D, 3D & Animation projects, plus it will be helpful if you have a passion for gaming/entertainment.
You will be responsible for -
- Managing the production of a range of digital deliverables with a strong focus on social, 2D and 3D video.
- Be accountable and responsible for the end-to-end process for your project deliverables and have demonstrable knowledge of working in an agile environment
- Minimum 5 years of hands-on-agency experience in a PM role, working with big brands, managing multiple projects with a strong focus on digital content production, social content (animated videos and static)
- Willingness to completely immerse yourself in the game's world, playing the games regularly and understanding the way they work in detail, is integral to the role.
- Good understanding of design standards and practices with a keen eye for detail.
- High-level understanding of post-production roles, functions, capabilities, applications and techniques across Offline, Online, Design, Animation, Motion Graphics, 3D and Sound
- Experience managing post-production workflows across video, 2D and 3D (Adobe Creative Suite, Nuke, C4D, Maya, etc.)
- Experience budgeting, scoping and supervising 2D and 3D animation projects
- Experience managing the full project life cycle (including creative conception)